6.18.2012

calligrapher love - a modern calligraphy course

I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day weekend as much as my family did!  It's back to Monday and well, Monday is almost over...


There are so many wonderful calligraphers out there these days.  Melissa Esplin of ISLY is one of my faves.  She offers a modern calligraphy course for those of you that are looking to learn how or to polish your skills.  It's based off Copperplate and is freshly modern, unlike many other courses offered out there. 


I personally took the online course and I can honestly recommend it.  It's full of great tips and information.  She even offers a private gallery and gives feedback on your progress which for me, was extremely valuable.  It also helps that she's great to work with. 


I'm looking forward to any upcoming courses that she's offering.  The preview and sign up process is here.



2 comments: