8.13.2012

dear creatures + seychelles fall 2012

I'm not, nor have I ever been very fashion conscious.  In fact, my husband has the lion's share of our closet.  I've lost weight, gained weight from my pregnancy and then lost it again.  I don't really have a consistent wardrobe and I'm trying to change that as of late.

I've never been excited about any clothing line, but I'm completely smitten with the fall 2012 collection from Dear Creatures.  I've been awaiting its release since I found out about it in May and actually contacted them to find out when the pieces are being launched on their online store.  Yes, I'm that nuts about it and I just may have to beg, borrow and steal to get them.

Some photos of my favorite pieces:

If I get one piece, it will be this red Camille dress

I don't have a red jacket, so I can get this one, right?

I love both of these

Sage for me, please!

Loving the navy version

The release schedule they gave me:

Camille Dress  - 8/10-8/31
Mia Dress - 8/10-8/31
Penny Dress - 9/1-9/30
Chelsea Coat - 10/1-10/31
I also love the shoes shown in the Dear Creatures fall lookbook.  Come to find out, they're made by my favorite shoe line, Seychelles.  I purchased a pair of Seychelles Trip the Light Fantastic heels earlier this year and I am now completely in love with the brand.  I love cute shoes, but they have to be comfortable and made well.  Seychelles are both and that's very hard to find.
I have my eye on Seychelles' fall collection, which is being released now through October.  I contacted them about the Dear Creatures lookbook and they will be sending some information over to me on how I can get my hands on those beauties.

Which of these are your favorites?

**UPDATE!**

Emerging Thoughts is having a pre-sale on select styles from the fall Dear Creatures line.  Just ordered my Camille dress!

Dear Creatures released some of the new items in their online shop.  Use DCEXTRA10 at checkout for 10% off!

Seychelles got back to me.  Here's what they said about the shoes:

     The Dear Creatures Fall '12 catalog was shot earlier this year with these then-current styles.

      Seychelles:
      Clue
      Explorer
      Spacebar
      Case Closed
      Apostrophe
      Safari

      BC Footwear:
      Alamo

3 comments:

  1. MUST have that jacket! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you contacted them! I have been so curious myself :) I'm so excited for this release! I want pretty much everything, but I'm most excited about Shirley, Madeline, Mia, and then everything else! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, I'm happy that helped! I'm also happy I'm not the only one obsessed with this collection. Ha!

    ReplyDelete