7.29.2012

weather vane stamps

Oh yes, I'm a complete stamp dork.  I've been collecting for years, but it's rare that I really like the new designs.  I saw these weather vane stamps on a blog recently and HAD to have them:


The colors, design and texture of the stamp itself is just amazing.  I ended up having to buy them from the USPS site directly.  None of my local post offices had them.

I just finished a Save the Date project and was fortunate enough to do all the styling - envelopes, paper, liners, stamps, calligraphy.  I love completing projects like that and I thought the weather vane stamps were perfect.

I'm happy with how they turned out:




What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, love the paper color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.It's really helpful.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rare Stamps! I really like those Russian airmail stamps you have. They remind me of those 20 cent balloon stamps, US of course.

    ReplyDelete