11.14.2012

black friday comes early this year!

I normally don't take part in the madness that is Black Friday, but my shop certainly will be jumping on the bandwagon.  There's just something about getting up at 5:00 a.m. to get pushed around by a bunch of crazed strangers...  Remember the face punching and pepper spray incidents last year?  BAH!  Support your local small businesses and your favorite Etsy shops, that's what I say!

Starting today, my shop has a special Black Friday sale section.  Click through to have a look:

Black Friday Sale!

Best of all, 10% of all sales will be donated to the Hurricane Sandy victims.  The sale will be extended into December so please help me contribute to those in need.

It's the season of giving and of being thankful.  Although I did not know anyone personally that was seriously affected by the storm, my heart goes out to everyone in the region.

I'm not set on any certain charity quite yet but I'm considering the Red Cross and Save the Children.  What's your favorite charity?

No comments:

Post a Comment